Zhaira's Photomerge

November 21, 2017 zhaira 0 Comments




This is my photo merge, I decided to make it at home in order to have the accessibility of controling the lighting and the compositions. The photo illustrates the vulnerability of an individual being attacked or harmed. My photo merge only includes 3 photos, the background, the photo with me holding a scissors, and the other image where I sit down as I pretend to struggle in fear. I merged the photos using adobe photoshop elements back home and I did the final editing at school. I added the vignette effect to make the photo a little bit more eerie-looking. i cropped the photo 16x9. The photo might have a low quality when looking at it on blogger, so i recommend that try viewing my photots by right clicking and press the "open in new on link tab" so that the photo will be more hd-ish. i added my uncropped photo so people will able to see the full photo of it since its a potrait shot.

 
  


 this is my practice for merging photos, i used my classmate's photo and merged it using adobe photo elements at school. i was unable to use mine because i dindt took photos yet during the pratice period. the overall phtos are four. i decided to lessen the adjustments so that i can make the photo more simple as possible. 

0 comments :