Shaira's PhotoMerge

December 11, 2017 Shaira Santana 0 Comments


This is a photo merge of my brother Shane. I decided to take pictures at home so I had control of the lighting and background. I don't really know what story I'm trying to tell in this photo, I just told him to do whatever he wants. At first he didn't really agree to this because it was 11:00 pm, and he wanted to sleep, he only agreed because I said I would take him out to eat. I had to edit this picture about five times because whenever I thought I was "finished" he always had a body part missing, I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 to merge the photo's together, and used the healing spot tool to replace missing body parts. I also brought up the saturation to add colour to his skin because he looked really pale. This photo consists of five pictures, but I actually took at least 15. I put a lamp on top of my head to add even more light because it was still pretty dark with the flash on, I also had no tripod so I used a chair. The pictures were always overlapping so I had to fix his hair as well as the guitar. If you right-click, select "open in new tab", and zoom in, you could see the guitar and his hair was painted on. Overall this assignment was relatively simple, except of course, editing missing parts.







0 comments :